Founded in 2008, AXIS Industrial Services, LLC ("AXIS") is a multi-craft industrial contractor providing diversified specialty services across the U.S. processing and manufacturing industries. AXIS is the first acquisition of an industrial soft-crafts services platform that will be comprised of 3 to 5 strategically complementary businesses.
AXIS specializes in scaffolding services and has over 450 employees on-location at numerous large petrochemical, midstream, and other large processing facilities throughout the U.S. Gulf Coast region.
Value Creation Opportunity
- Add-on acquisitions of complementary services captures greater market share, diversifies client & geographic footprint, builds deeper customer relationships, and increases the share of wallet from current customers.
- Historically, AXIS has rented nearly 100% of all scaffold equipment. Opportunity to purchase scaffold equipment and realize significant decrease in rental costs and increase in EBITDA.
- The Carr's Hill team has previously invested significant capital into soft-crafts businesses and have very relevant resources and relationships with targeted customers.
Carr's Hill Partners is currently seeking add-on acquisitions for AXIS with the following characteristics:
- Service offerings: Refractory, Hydro Blasting, Scaffolding, Insulation, Coatings, Heat Tracing
- EBITDA: $1M to $15M
- Geographic Location: North America