Founded in 2008, Axis Industries ("Axis") is a multi-craft industrial contractor specializing in scaffolding, coatings, insulation, and other soft craft services for petrochemical, power generation, midstream, refinery, and other processing facilities throughout the greater Southwest region.
Carr's Hill completed a buyout of Axis in June 2020 and subsequently acquired 3 add-on companies to build an industry leading soft crafts platform.
- Add-on acquisitions of complementary services captures greater market share, diversifies client & geographic footprint, builds deeper customer relationships, and increases the share of wallet from current customers.
- Historically, Axis has rented nearly 100% of all scaffold equipment. Opportunity to purchase scaffold equipment and realize significant decrease in rental costs and increase in EBITDA.
- The Carr's Hill team has previously invested significant capital into soft-crafts businesses and have very relevant resources and relationships with targeted customers.
- Travis Industries (January 2021)
- TAM Services (November 2021)
- Anchor Industrial Services (December 2021)